Don’t you just love a surprise? Drop by the Mystery Shop for a serving of excitement!
If receiving surprise equipment is your thing, then you can expect to be one happy camper at the Mystery Shop. High-ranked items such as Rare, Epic, and Wonder equipment can be found here, too. Check it out!
Mystery Shop Basics
- Find the NPCs Vice and Ali Baba to access the Mystery Shops.
- Vice – His merchandise varies depending on the location.
- Historic Service Headquarters: Mystery Item Shop – Armor NPC
- Liberation Wing: Mystery Item Shop – Weapon NPC
- Ali Baba
- Liberation Wing: Mystery Item Shop – Armor NPC
- You can use nearly every currency in these shops, depending on the merchandise you want to buy.
- Gold Coin
- Epic Coin
- Wonder Coin
- Maya’s Necklace Fragment
- Currency acquired from dismantling
- Emblem Exchange Tickets – from emblems
- Clock Cogwheel – from epic clocks
- Mount Wheel – from mounts
- Mystery Shops are divided between Weapon and Armor.
- Weapon – Select one of the preset types:
- Random Weapon
- Powerful Weapon
- Super Fast Weapon
- Mana-Efficient Weapon, etc.
- Purchase by part
- Clock, Mount, Emblem, and other items that do not have Depth may also be obtainable here.
- At the Mystery Shops in Liberation Wing, you will find basic slots and jackpot slots.
- You can acquire items from the basic slots up to 10 times a day, using a combination of Epic Coins, Maya’s Necklace Fragments, and pennies.
- Jackpot slots will contain any of these three item categories: emblem, clock, or mount. You can acquire items from each of the available slots once a day. Depending on the item category, you’ll also need Emblem Exchange Tickets, Clock Cogwheels, or Mount Wheels to get items from this section.