Equipment Transformation is one of the ways you can upgrade your gear. This can be done through the NPC Yabo. To be able to evolve your equipment, the following requirements must be met:
- Required Equipment Upgrade Rank: + 10
- Required Equipment EXP: 100%
- Possess Equipment Transformation Materials
Equipment EXP will increase when monsters are defeated and reward EXP is acquired while the equipment is equipped.
Materials for Equipment Transformation
- Common Transformation Material – A Ranked Froyd Conductor
- Weapon-Only Transformation Material – Additional materials required when evolving weapons. Depending on the weapon’s stat graph, the amount of each item required will be different.
- Power Stone
- Speed Stone
- Cooldown Stone
- Mana Stone
- Armor-Only Transformation Material – Additional materials required when evolving armor. Depending on the armor part, the amount of each item required will be different.
- Sharp Defense Kit
- Tough Defense Kit
How to Get Materials
Equipment Transformation materials can be acquired in various ways.
- As a reward when clearing [Labyrinth]
- As a reward when clearing Third World [EX] – Mirror Site (extreme difficulty)
Effects of Equipment Transformation
- A new skill option will be added per equipment part.
- Increases max upgrade to +15.
- When upgrading to +11 or higher, the chance to fail upgrade is possible.
- When upgrade fails, your upgrade rank can be maintained or decreased.