The prize is an awesome buff if you win at the slots in HeroWarz. Try it out!
The Vegas System is a random buff system that appears only in Story Missions. This is how it works:
- Every time you defeat a monster, the slots on your screen will fill up.
- When one slot is filled, an icon will appear.
- If all 3 slots show the same icon, the Vegas buff effect will activate.
- If your character is defeated, the Vegas buff effect disappears.
Here is a list of the buffs that can be acquired from the Vegas System.
- Penny Time. For 40 seconds, Penny drop rate increases by 100%.
- Fever Time. For 40 seconds, Character EXP gained increases by 100%.
- Galliano Time. For 40 seconds, Item Drop rate increases by 100%.
- Mana Liberation. For 40 seconds, Mana recovered per second increases by 200.
- Speed Racer. For 40 seconds, your attack speed increases by 100% and your movement speed increases by 50%.
- Cooldown Reduction. All Sidekick cooldowns will reset. For 40 seconds, sidekick skill cooldown is reduced by 70% and character skill cooldown is reduced by 50%.
- Critical Effect. For 40 seconds, critical hit damage increased by 60%.
- Steel Barrier. For 40 seconds, you will have super armor status with a barrier that is 5 times your maximum HP & cannot be grabbed.