Quick Voice / Sidekick
- F1 ~ F4: Use these keys to deploy any sidekicks that are equipped in these slots.
- F1 ~ F4 / F5 ~ F8 (ATV): You can use the Thank, Praise, Sorry, and Help quick voice.
- F5 (Mount): You can use the Mount Message while you are mounted.
- F9 ~ F12 / 7, 8, 9, 0, -, =: You can trigger a variety of social actions.
Movement and Skill Use
- W, A, S, D: Use these keys to move your character in keyboard mode. (Directional controls ↑←↓→)
- 1 ~ 6 / Q, E, R, T / Space: These are the controls for using the character’s skills. You can also level up your character’s skill in ATV.
Menu and Etc
- ESC: Close the Game Window or bring up the ESC Menu. You can also cancel captions with it.
- Print Screen: You can take a screenshot while playing. (Save Loc: My Documents/HeroWarz)
- Insert: You can zoom in on your character inside the base camp.
- Delete: You can change the camera view inside the base camp.
- ~/`: You can reply to other people’s whispers.
- Tab: You can open the sidekick window.
- Tab (ATV): You can look at the score board in ATV.
- Shift: You can move without attacking the monsters in the way.
- Ctrl: You can skip the caption.
- Alt: Alt + Left click the ground on the mini map to ping the location.
- Y: Mount or dismount. (You can also mount up using the Num Lock key.)
- I: Open your inventory.
- O: Open your trait window.
- P: Open your mailbox.
- F: Hold down the key to collect all nearby pennies.
- G: Make a tent.
- K: Open your skill window.
- L: Open your friends list.
- Z: Use an HP Potion in ATV or the hunting grounds.
- X: Use Froyd Potion (Cash Potion).
- C: Open your character info screen.
- V: Use an interactive object on the map, or resurrect a fallen ally.
- B: Return to Base Camp
- N: Open the Navigation window.
- , : Open the Deus Report
- ↑, ↓: Show previous or next chat messages.
- Alt + Z: Hide all UI